20 Easy To Find Brands To Sell on Poshmark
Disclaimer: Please note that this post may include affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you make a purchase with those links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the blog. Thanks for your support!
When I am out thrifting and looking for brands to sell on Poshmark, there are a few specific brands that I am always keeping my eyes peeled for.
In other words, when I see these brand name items while shopping out “in the wild”, I get EXCITED!
They are usually pretty fairly easy to find and can be picked up for a decent price at the thrift store. Thrifting for profit is such a fun way to make money.
Most of these are not really considered “high-end” or luxury brands, though there are a few of those that made this list as well.
These are the clothing brands that I would consider my “bread & butter” when it comes to brands to sell on Poshmark in the clothing, shoes and accessory categories. Women’s clothing brands are my specialty. These are all brands that sell on eBay, Mercari, ThredUp, etc as well!
Please keep in mind that this list is in no certain order:
- Torrid – This is a plus-size store that sells high quality, trendy clothing and it is expensive! I have found their clothes to be some of the fastest selling for me.
- Ralph Lauren
- J. Crew
- Eileen Fisher
- Harley Davidson
- Maurice’s – Trendy and also has a plus-size line that sells quickly!
- Lane Bryant – Similar to Torrid and also sells very fast for me.
- Kate Spade
- Victoria’s Secret
- Free People
- Anthropologie – See my post with 60+ brands found at Anthropologie here!
- Lily Pulitzer
- L.L. Bean
- Tory Burch
- Hudson Jeans
- Vineyard Vines
- White House Black Market
- Fossil – Typically purses are my favorite items to pick up by this brand (especially vintage since they are usually 100% leather!)
- The North Face
- Urban Outfitters – In addition to in-house brands, they have tons of private labels just like Anthro
- Disney Store – Authentic Disney items usually sells very well. This also includes Disney Park pieces which are expensive to begin with!
- Calvin Klein
- Tommy Bahama
Also, check out the Poshlife by Poshmark blog for up-to-date best brands inspiration! Typically Poshmark will do a trend report each season so that is another great resource for find brands to resell. Here’s the the report for September 2020! They even include a report state by state on the top selling brands.
PS: Do you sell across multiple platforms? Vendoo is an excellent tool and game changer in the world of cross-listing. With this listing app, you can post listings on Poshmark, eBay, Mercari, Etsy, Grailed, Depop, Tradesy and Kidizen.
Let’s face it, posting across more than one platform is very time consuming. But with Vendoo, you can list on ALL of them at once!