My Top 5 Picks From The Hunter For Target Collection 2018!
Disclaimer: Please note that this post may include affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you make a purchase with those links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the blog. Thanks for your support!
Disclaimer: Please note that this post may include affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you make a purchase with those links. This helps support the blog and I only suggest products from companies that I use personally and trust. Thanks for your support!
In early March 2018, Target and Hunter officially announced an exclusive Hunter For Target collaboration and I am SO excited about two of my favorite brands partnering up!
I can’t wait to shop the launch on Saturday, April 14th and I’m currently trying to decide whether I’ll brave the crowds at a Target store about 45 minutes away, or take my chances in grabbing my faves online from the comfort of my home. Decisions, decisions!
They actually did an exclusive online sale for Target Red Card members only on April 7th and the items sold out super fast.
Here’s a couple of tips if you are also planning to snag a few of the goods:
- The Hunter for Target collection is available in select stores only. Check here to see if your Target is on the list.
- My best piece of advice for you is to browse online now, bookmark your must-haves for easy access and add them to your Cart as soon as the sale goes live! I did ask Target what time they expect the launch to be available online but they didn’t provide a time.
- Target collaborations sell out very quickly! They are advertising that Hunter For Target items will be on sale from April 14th through June 14th, but I wouldn’t expect a re-stock. In other words, get it while it’s HOT!
Here are my personal top 5 must-haves from the #TargetxHunter collaboration!
1. Hunter for Target Women’s Waterproof Rain Boots – Olive
*UPDATE 4/14/18: All Women’s Hunter for Target TALL Boots are delayed. See the official posting from Target.com! I know these were the hot item that most are looking for so stay tuned!!
I have a pair of the Huntress boots that I paid big bucks for, and got them specifically because I need a wide calf boot. Target is offering these babies in wide calf at $40/pair! SOLD.
2. Hunter for Target Cooler Backpack – Blue
We like to do a lot of camping in the Summer with the family and this would be a nice and easy way to take the essentials for a camping day trip.
3. Hunter for Target Small Pouch Bag – Green
This is adorable, and matches the boots I’m going to grab. Will be perfect for carrying a couple of items like credit card and chapstick, especially to the beach.
4. Hunter for Target Toddlers’ Waterproof Tall Rain Boots – Red
My little one is overdue for some new wellies and these are perfect. And for $25, you can’t beat it! Also digging those handles on the top for easy on/off action.
5. Hunter for Target Adult Unisex Plus Size Packable Rain Coat
I am totally in need of a new raincoat and this packable will do the trick. I am not sure which color yet – either this red or the olive green to match the boots!
Which #HunterForTarget items will you be grabbing on April 14th?!
Check out my post on How I Turn My Closet Into Cash on Poshmark!